Financial / Accounts Administrator
Expected Salary Range - £9.00 – 10.00 per/hr ~£17,550-19,500 depending on experience.
Ideally, we are looking for a full time position but reduced / flexible hours could be considered for the right person.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role offers enjoyment and responsibility, team membership and customer / supplier contact.. Main duties will be to:
* Apply experience of SAGE Accounting for invoicing, expense control and monthly and annual management / company accounts and payroll.
* Complete and submit VAT returns, DWP administration and Bank liaison.
* Inbound / outbound calls with customers / suppliers.
To be the chosen candidate, you will be:
* Computer literate. Able to use all aspects of SAGE software.
* Highly trustworthy concerning confidential financial and employee files
* Analytical and a problem solver
* Punctual and attentive to detail
* Confident communicator and a team player.
We are a relatively small company with a positive work / life balance. We pride ourselves on being proactive and approachable. Therefore, this role requires someone who can work under their own initiative and as part of a team. Personal development through formal and informal training will also be provided.
Please apply, sending a CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July